1. BusinessLink: Business Support Information and Advice
2. Federation of Small Businesses: campaigning pressure group promoting & protecting the interests of the self-employed and owners of small firms.
3. Business Debtline: a charity (part of the Money Advice Trust) that provides free, confidential advice for small businesses.
4. BIS: Department for Business Innovation & Skills: Government department promoting innovation, enterprise, and science.
5. Intellectual Property Office: helps people get protection for their creations or inventions.
1. Employers Forum on Disability: an employers organisation focused on disability as it affects business. Their aim is to make it easier to employ & do business with disabled people.
2. Next Step: Free advice and help from DirectGov about returning to work, retraining, finding childcare, paying for learning, and careers advice.
Review date: Next review due: