17/11/2017: We are currently updating this page so if you are a Psychologist or a Counsellor and wish to have yourself or your clinic added to this list, or want to have your contact details updated, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Placement of a listing on the AADD-UK website does not represent an endorsement by AADD-UK, nor does it represent any testimony by AADD-UK as to the quality of the services provided. AADD-UK does reserve the right to accept or reject listings on the AADD-UK website at any time. Inclusion on this list may not be used for advertising or endorsement purposes.
1. Dr Kobus Van Rensburg, Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, Sudborough House, St Mary’s Hospital, London Road, Kettering NN15 7PW Main Switchboard- 01536 410141
1. Mrs Nicola Bate CPsychol, Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust, Psychology Services, Smallwood House, Church Green West, Redditch, Worcestershire B97 4BD Phone Number: 07779151658
1. Therapist Ltd., C9, Basepoint Business Centre, 110 Great Marlings, Luton, Bedfordshire LU2 8DL. Tel: 01582 226042
1. Siona Bastable, Dip. Clinical Integrative Psychodynamic Counselling; DCPsych (in training); Dip. Psych. (Open University). Private practice since 2009- specializing in individual counselling for ADHD adults). Honorary Contract, NHS Trust, Reading-Adult ADHD Group facilitator. Mind Garden Therapy, 56 London St, Reading RG1 4SQ; 0755 776 0752
1. Dr Ze’ev Levita Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Clinical Partners, Consulting Rooms 38 Ltd, 38 Harborne Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 3HE
2. Dr Martin Pearson BSc (Hons.), DClinPsy, CPsychol; 26 Wake Green Road, Birmingham B13 9PA, Tel. 07870 391 853 (also West Midlands). Provides diagnostic assessments and follow up work.
1. Louise Hilliar, Chartered Psychologist, Tel: 07702 797 484, email@example.com
1. Kirsty Morgan British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy, 16 Crawthorne Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire PE1 4AB.
2. Rebecca Champ UKCP MBACP MCCP: in Cambridgeshire and via Skype, WhatsApp. Psychotherapist & Coach for adult individuals and couples – providing practical, research based positive self development tools for those living and working with ADHD. Monthly local social meetups for ADHD adults, their partners, and parents also available. Tel – 07855 298536; e:Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org;
1. Siona Bastable, Dip. Clinical Integrative Psychodynamic Counselling; DCPsych (in training); Dip. Psych. (Open University). Private practice since 2009- specializing in individual counselling for ADHD adults). Honorary Contract, NHS Trust, Reading-Adult ADHD Group facilitator. 3 Montpelier Avenue W5 2XP London; 0755 776 0752
2. Helene Deguise, registered BACP, Solutions for Living, Maida Vale, London 0790 899 5526
3. Dr Gemma Casey– Independent Clinical Psychologist, Based in South West London but covering London, Surrey and Kent, Private assessments for adults with suspected ADHD, Phone: 0791 2577610, Email: email@example.com
4. Ian King-Brown BA, PGCE, Post Grad Dip. FIP. UKCP Registered Psychoanalytical Psychotherapist. Welbeck Street Therapy, West End, London. Tel: 07551 971 991. Offering Individual, Couple, Family, Group and online counselling and psychotherapy sessions. Experienced in working with adults who have been diagnosed with ADHD and also with those seeking a diagnosis. Experienced working with dual diagnosis & LGTB communities. Can also refer to helpful psychiatrist.
1. Rosemary Agarwala BSc(Hons), MA, PGCE, Systemic Psychotherapist, Clinical Partners, Manchester, 0203 326 9160
1. Dr Martin Pearson BSc (Hons.), DClinPsy, CPsychol; 24 Albion Place, Northampton NN1 1UD, Tel. 07870 391 853. Provides diagnostic assessments and follow up work.
1. Ina Watson, Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, Priory Wellbeing Centre Aberdeen & The Priory Hospital Glasgow, 7 Queens Gardens, Aberdeen AB15 4YD, Tel: 012244 619219
2. Sarah Gallacher, Consultant Psychologist, Clinical Partners, 6th Floor, The Connal Building, 34 West George Street, Glasgow G2 1DA
1. Alex Drummond, MSc(Dist) BA(QTS) MBACP(Snr.Accred), Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist & Clinical supervisor, Research & Clinical interests in Adult ADHD, Maesycwmmer, Caerphilly
If you are a Psychologist or a Counsellor and wish to have yourself or your clinic added to this list, or want to have your contact details updated, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Review Date: 00/00/2017
Next Review Due: 00/00/2018