Support groups for parents of children with ADHD:
1. ADD Norfolk: Email: email@example.com; Text: 07507897442; Voicemail Facility: 07507897442 Please Note – that the above number is not manned but someone from ADD Norfolk will endeavour to get back to you within 48hrs.
2. North East ADHD Solutions: ADHD support group in County Durham
1. Relate: a charity that provides relationship counselling for individuals and couples as well as family counselling.
1. Netmums: an online parenting organisation that provides information and support for mothers.
2. Dadtalk: an online community providing support and information for fathers.
3. Family Lives: a charity that provides advice and support for any family issue.
4. Contact a Family: a charity that provides information and support for families with disabled children
1. Carers Direct: An accredited website that provides free and confidential nformation, advice, and support for carers (as well as a forum) provided by NHS Choices. The Carers Direct helpline number is 0808 802 0202. Lines are open seven days a week, from 8am to 9pm on weekdays and 11am until 4pm on weekends and Bank Holidays. All calls, including mobiles, are free. Help is also available in more than 170 languages.
If there is anything on this page you would like to discuss, or if you have any questions, or you just want to chat, please join us in our Forum here.
Review date: 20/09/2011
Next review due: 19/09/2012