1. BusinessLink: Business Support Information and Advice
2. Federation of Small Businesses: campaigning pressure group promoting & protecting the interests of the self-employed and owners of small firms.
3. Business Debtline: a charity (part of the Money Advice Trust) that provides free, confidential advice for small businesses.
4. BIS: Department for Business Innovation & Skills: Government department promoting innovation, enterprise, and science.
5. Intellectual Property Office: helps people get protection for their creations or inventions.
1. Employers Forum on Disability: an employers organisation focused on disability as it affects business. Their aim is to make it easier to employ & do business with disabled people.
2. Next Step: Free advice and help from DirectGov about returning to work, retraining, finding childcare, paying for learning, and careers advice.
If there is anything on this page you would like to discuss, or if you have any questions, or you just want to chat, please join us in our Forum here.
Review date: Next review due: